NGU risk
I've posted a couple of questions (forum/dr) regarding inflammation of my meatus and other symptoms I've experienced since receiving a body to body massage and handjob at a parlour 6 weeks ago but would appreciate some clarification from someone on the likelyhood of a specific transmission (I think Dr Hook will be annoyed if I post on my question again).

I was aware during my massage that the lady was reaching behind her to get more oil for the massage. If this oil was from her anus, and she then rubbed my meatus (which she did), could this have transmitted NGU?

I've had no significant urinary discomfort, no obv. discharge but some sporadic itching and definate meatus inflammation during the 6 weeks. I've had testicular pain and pelvic tension in the past couple of weeks tho this could have been CPPS.As I've been taking Trimethoprim, I can't tell if that has had some effect (if any testicular/prostatic pain was caused by NGU).

I'm really trying not to be neurotic over this episode but the appearance of the inflamed meatus and increased frequency of urination just couple of days after the event has led me to believe something may have been transmitted, even tho my 10 day tests for G/C were negative.

Would a sexual health clinic be able to test for NGU if I've been taking Trimethoprim.

Thanks for any advice. I'm trying to stay sane but am so worried about ruining my marriage and just need answers.
You received answers twice now it appears. Nothing this forum is going to tell you is different then what EXPERTS have told you.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/-Epididymitis-symptoms---STI-risk-after-massage/show/1935023#post_9050226

I get the message Vance! :-) I only asked as I hadn't addressed that specific aspect of it with the Dr. It's just difficult for me to reconcile the appearance (and persistance) of those symptoms since the event with nothing having been transmitted.

Just don't understand why it would look so different (CPPS aside) since.

Thanks anyhow.
The mind is very powerful, chances are it's nothing.