STDs Community
NSU question

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

NSU question

Hi there
I'm new to this site, so thank you in advance for you're help.
1 month ago I received hand relief of a girl i know. i thought i could have been at risk from Gonorrhoea or Chlamydia and went for a test both results were negative.
However over a week ago I received Felacio this was on a Friday the following Monday i went for a swab test and everything came negative apart from NSU in which they found something and i have been treated for this.
could i have received the NSU from the oral sex?
Thank you very much in advance.
hand jobs are not risks for std's. there was never any reason for any testing from that encounter.

oral sex is a risk for std's. if you have an infection going on now, it's from the oral sex, not the hand job.

we recommend protected sexual contact, including oral sex, because it works! Protect yourself in the future and if your pants are off, a condom should be on!

grace
yes
thanks for your response Vance, would the results really come that soon?
In terms of the incubation period? i mean i know you can get an NSU from just an infection

grace
Thanks Grace, your help is really apreciated