STDs Community
Neck stiffness and some pain...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Neck stiffness and some pain...

Is this a sign of aids or anyother std. Ive only had sex once and it was with a female friend of mine, what is my risk factor?, im really worried....please some advice is this not feeling well and neck pain a clear sign? or could it be stress related?
Is there any advice on this? COuld this be a symptom, its been 7 months since my first time. Im really concerned this one mistake has ruined my life, what is my risk? any advice....anything?
Well I am not a doctor but Herpes can cause some neck pain, perhaps you can do a search on herpes symptoms.  

My question to you is why in the world do you think that the neck pain is sexually related?  Why not Meningitis?  Are you leaving anything out, seems like more information would be needed to really get a good idea of what your risk factor is.

Are you having pain in/on your penis?  Do you have marks, bumps etc.. on your penis?  The thing with STD's is its scary but chances are if you have something your gonna look down there and think "holy .... what the heck is that".

There is also Syphilis which can mimic many many diseases.  That is one you wont know you have, more rare, and more serious. It can damage the nervous system.  My best advice is to either give more info about why an STD comes to mind or to get to your doctor and find out whats causing your neck pain.  

I have been having sex for 17 years and only get a stiff neck from going downtown on my lover, chances are its not an std and your worrying about it way to much.  
Hi and thanks. Well im worried about an std because I had unprotected sex. It was my first sexual experience and a stupid thing to do, I got drunk with a female friend of mine and it happened, regret it. She says she doesnt have anything although I dont talk about the subject anymore with her as I continuosly sent her emails and she got tired of trying to reassure me so now when I talk to her I dont mention my worries or stress.

It happened 7 months ago and since than Ive thought, i say thought cause I dont know if it was just my stress and mind playing tricks on me, that Ive had symptoms. But I havent had anything like sores or anything like that. Im just worried I guess, and every smyptom I get I relate to the experience. I just think that I have something.....wish Ide never done it.