STDs Community
Need Help PLS

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Need Help PLS

Hello Everyone! I'm 22 old male and i had an potential exposure 7 weeks ago ! My exposure was :
-unprotected cuningulus ( 3 seconds lick the outside part of vagina )
- unprotected oral sex received ( 4 min)
- protected vaginal sex

After exactly 6 days i develop a stiff neck ,i thought it was from a big infection from the tooth so i remove my broken tooth( it was a big surgery at the tooth)
After that i develop a swollen lymph gland on the right side under my removed tooth
Some diarhea (diarrhea),some insomnia,some dizzies i think due to my BIG anxiety!
Its already 7 weeks since the exposure and i still have stiff neck and 2 white spots on my tonsillars
I've read it possible to get Gonorhea in throat right?
Every answer will be highly appreciate ! and thx people for doing this( helping people)
Hi and welcome and sorry you not feeling well. Unprotected oral sex is low risk to contract and STD. She would be the one at risk  by giving you the oral. The licking that you did to her would not be considered sex so Gono is out. Your symptoms, to me, are from your tooth infection.
Thank you so much for your answer and for your time...so you say is not Gonorhea...it possible to be HIV from my exposure? :( what i know for sure its my muscles neck are contracted since the exposure :( what do you think it can be? i want to tell you my swollen lypmh node is almost gone,just a lit bit,and i think its not possible to have juste one swollen lypmh node in case of Hiv right? i had NO flu,no fever,very few episodes with sweats night but i think that was from my anxiety beceause i wass sooo stresed..i take one test for my blood(hepatits and HIV i dont know what kind of tests) at 30th days from exposure,after that,i was at doctor and he check my lymph nodes from neck,and had just that swollen lymph node under my removed tooth,they toke a sample from the swollen lymph,and now im waiting for result.
Tomorow will be 49 days ( 7 weeks) from my exposure..so What do you suggest ?  thx a lot waiting for your repose
Im not diagnosing you here about Gono  but only stating symptom facts. Best to post questions about  HIV on the HIV prevention forum as is specific.
Im sure your just fine