STDs Community
Need an expert opinion

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Need an expert opinion

Hi Doctor,
I need your expert opinion to calm my worried mind.I have some exposure(i don't know, whether it is or not an Exposure).
2 weeks ago, I went to a strip club.i went to the VIP room to get a lapdance.The dancer was wearing a little skirt  and was topless.She touched her vagina during the dance.Couldn't see whether she has inserted the finger inside or not.Then the dancer after sometime took my penis out and started giving me handjob and played with my urethra.Suddenly i felt some liquid on my hands.Upon checking, i saw some liquid.The liquid was on the couch , which smeared on my pants above my thigh.some of the liquid was also on my fingers.I smelled to know what the liquid is and found out that its semen.It might have been from earlier customer , maybe 5-10 min old, as it was very much watery in color.I freaked out.I immediately rushed to the men's room and wash off my hands and came out.i don't know the HIV status of the dancer.
Now after 2 weeks, i am feeling restless.I searched your forum and found that its a low risk.Still, i am not able to put my mind to rest.My main concerns are --
1. unknown semen , that got into my hands.I had a hangnail on one of my finger(not a peeled skin, rather the side skin of the nail is dry).It was never bleeding and it was never red , but if i press the finger nail, the side where the hangnail was, was in pain slightly.i touched the semen with that finger.Is it a risk of HIV exposure??
2.I smelled the semen (unknowingly) and i might have touched my nose (outside, not inside).Since , i had semen on finger (albeit in small amount).Nose is a mucous membrane(or the inside of the nose??).Is this a risk of HIV transmission?
3.The dancer, when gave me a handjob, for say,2 min, her fingures might have some vaginal fluid, or worse, she might also have the semen which were in the couch (i couldnt say it for sure).Also, she might or might not have cuts of her hand.I am worried as she was played with my urethra during handjob.Will this activity pose any risk for HIV transmission?

I can understand these questions are maybe very stupid and dumb one.But, to put my irrational mind to rest, I need your expert opinion.
apart from the above mention activities, I DON'T have any other activities.I didnt touch her vagina and I washed my hands immediately and also wash my penis with water.

Please tell me whether I need any STD testing , specially the HIV testing?.
Also, please tell me what are my risk for HIV ? Is it low, very low or what?
This is no risk. Believe me, the Fluid, even it was semen was to old to transmit anything. Don`t lose sleep over this. Take care.