STDs Community
Need direction.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Need direction.

Hey everyone I recently had unprotected oral and anal sex with a pre op transsexual female. I was the insertive party, and was inside for about a good 4 min, then as we went to change positions I pulled out for a moment to find some fecal matter on the head of my penis not a lot but quite a bit. Immediately went the bathroom to cleanse with whatever antibacterial I could find and never re inserted. The inter coarse was not rough. No traces of blood where there to my understanding and she said she is clean as am I. It was a one time idiotic choice on behalf of curiosity. I went home right after and cleansed some more. Now I don't know if its in my head but I feel a slight tingeling sensation in the tip of my penis I do plan to get tested, but extremely scared and expecting the worse. Can anyone give me some closure. I will greatly appreciate it.
Tags: anal
Hi and welcome, with fecal material you can get a non specific urinary infection. Also chymidia HIV, and Gonorrehea from having unprotected sex. If its been 5 days and no white discharge you most likely have non specfic

It really sounds like all the washing and scrubbing inside the head of your penis is the tingling as im sure you really scrubbed it inside your urethra as well.
That's what I'm hoping that the tingeling is from the cleansing. Now I know better I'm just afraid of catching something that will alter my life completely. This happened early Sunday morning about 4 to 5 am and no serious irritation has came but how long should I wait to get tested after this encounter. Many thanks.
I'm really afraid and expecting HIV. Please help me understand it more. I am forever greatful
Just call your doctor and make an appointment. Its to early for major symptoms for STD's. If you dont have any urethrea itching yet, that is a good sign.
Now your left with your thoughts. Most of the time its our imagination that torments us.
There is good in life and you dont seem like a bad person so you do have some good charma in you pocket.
These terrible things we get ourselves into are not totally our fault as society in general is adding to all of this inquisitiveness. Just rest in your spirit and in the good things that you have done in life. These out weight the moments of madness. Your goodness is your salvation.
Youll be just fine.
Added comment. Not that transexuals are terrible, only the act of unprotected sex is what is terrible.
I greatly appreciate it thank you. I'm hoping its my imagination and this is a wake up call to the world of unprotected sex, I've only had had two partners before this encounter. Can you remind me of the signs I should look out for again?
Itching in your urethrea, yellow/white discharge and burning when you pee. The more sever the buring and white, the more it is Gonorrehea, itching and a slight discharge is more Chlmydia. These after 5 days from contact.
Herpes is blisters on lips or genital areas of contact.
If you dont have any itching yet it is a good sign.
Its going to be quite a mental thing for you for the next few weeks. But either way its all treatable. Many, many people get these. But so for so good. Just dont do a lot of pulling and checking as will iritate your urethrea and then you will convince yourself you got something .OK?
Ok and again thank you. You really put some hope into my eyes.
since you had unprotected sexual contact, you can follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich and ngu after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months. we don't have commercially available hpv tests to properly cover that base.  

grace
thanks grace for your added input
dave
Why is it that the more I think about it the more I feel it irritating, but its not severe it's that kind of feeling of knowing an itch is approaching??
poking and prodding can cause that sensation as well as even just too much cleaning of the genital area can dry it out and cause it too. leave the little guy alone - only look at him to aim to pee!!  Follow up on your std testing at the proper times to be sexually responsible.
Thank you so much. I'll get right on that. Plus can you evaluate the risk probabilities if the intercourse was about 4 min then went straight to wash.? Please it would be very helpful
washing up after sex just gets rid of the sticky. it doesn't decrease your std risk. std's do not sit around on the skin to work their way into the body, they are transmitted during the sex act itself.
Ok we'll I set up an appointment to get tested within the next two weeks how long until I can get an hiv test
when you can test for hiv depends on the test used. feel free to post in the hiv forum for advice on what test to get when if your doctor isn't up to date on the proper info for you.