STDs Community
Need for a STD test

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Need for a STD test

I had an incident of vaginal sex (protected) where the condom could have torn during a handjob (the girl changed the condom halfway during the handjob) or during the sex (She would not have noticed the condom after the sex). Anyway its been 16 weeks after the incident. I have had a HIV Duo test on the 27th day (Negative) but havent had any STD testings.

Do you think I should have a test for the STDs. Other than the vaginal sex, I only fingered her.
So you have no clue when the condom broke but you changed condoms?

Really not following what went on here.
Sorry If I didnt clarify,

I used two condoms during the incident.

The first condom was discarded after a while by the girl.

The second condom was the one that broke (I am pretty much sure that this condom tore when she was giving me a masturbation, but I am just thinking otherwise)
So you had vaginal sex and you think the condom might have broke during that time? Well if it broke during sex then when you pulled out you would have seen the condom broken and no longer covering your penis.
Well she was on top at that time.... and I continued lying down, so the doubt.....
Well I can't guess when anything happened. Testing would not be a bad idea.
No I mean my question was, if I did acquire any STDs would they manifest themselves or would they remain asymptomatic for 16 weeks