STDs Community
Need some help please
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need some help please

Two weeks ago I had an encounter with a questionable woman whom I had unprotected insertive oral sex with. Within three days, I developed a sore throat accompanied by a fever. I thought for sure this meant I either contracted oral gonorrhea or chlamydia. I saw my doctor at the three-day mark & he put me on Augmentin, assuming I had strep throat & no throat swab/culture was performed. Shortly after (1 day or 2) I developed full pus pockets on both sides of my throat that only mostly cleared up a few days ago. My throat no longer is sore, but I do still have a bit of a fever which concerns me a great deal. I haven't been able to get a definitive answer as to what my actions & the subsequent symptoms could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated based on these symptoms, as my nerves may have a little to do with how I feel overall. I have read that hiv should not be a concern due to the nature of my actions. Am I correct to assume this? Thanks in advance, as you all are providing a great service. Thank you.
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I forgot to mention that I'm also experiencing very noticeable fatigue.

Also, what are the risks (if any) that I can spread a potential oral std through future oral and/or vaginal sex? Thanks to all.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi Dolphan and sorry your going through this. Are you male of female?
Blank
Forgot to specify...male
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Woman gave oral sex to you, correct? Thorat has nothing to do with your penis. Symptoms sound like a normal virus (cold).
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Thats what i was getting at and totally agree with Vance.
Blank
I'm so sorry guys. I used the wrong term. The oral sex was performed by me...on a female partner. Please excuse my ignorance, as I greatly appreciate your answers & input.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...