Aa
A
A
Close
Need some help please
Two weeks ago I had an encounter with a questionable woman whom I had unprotected insertive oral sex with. Within three days, I developed a sore throat accompanied by a fever. I thought for sure this meant I either contracted oral gonorrhea or chlamydia. I saw my doctor at the three-day mark & he put me on Augmentin, assuming I had strep throat & no throat swab/culture was performed. Shortly after (1 day or 2) I developed full pus pockets on both sides of my throat that only mostly cleared up a few days ago. My throat no longer is sore, but I do still have a bit of a fever which concerns me a great deal. I haven't been able to get a definitive answer as to what my actions & the subsequent symptoms could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated based on these symptoms, as my nerves may have a little to do with how I feel overall. I have read that hiv should not be a concern due to the nature of my actions. Am I correct to assume this? Thanks in advance, as you all are providing a great service. Thank you.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I forgot to mention that I'm also experiencing very noticeable fatigue.

Also, what are the risks (if any) that I can spread a potential oral std through future oral and/or vaginal sex? Thanks to all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi Dolphan and sorry your going through this. Are you male of female?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Forgot to specify...male
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Woman gave oral sex to you, correct? Thorat has nothing to do with your penis. Symptoms sound like a normal virus (cold).
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3149845 tn?1452625053
Thats what i was getting at and totally agree with Vance.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm so sorry guys. I used the wrong term. The oral sex was performed by me...on a female partner. Please excuse my ignorance, as I greatly appreciate your answers & input.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20