STDs Community
Negative after 95 days

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Negative after 95 days

Hi. I had unprotected sex with a girl I met on the first date ( A regular girl ) then I tested at 28 days, 75 and 95 days (Different Hospitals in Dubai and Kuala Lumpur) for HIV and all was negative. The girl also tested at 28 days and she was negative also. After 1 month I felt that my groins are enlarged and I had minor discharge of a whitish liquid which I overreacted and visited several doctors and injected three rocephine and used different antibiotics and it is gone. Also at 75 days I tested for chlamydia and hepres 1 and 2 TPHA and VDRL hepatit B, A and C and all negative ( although I had herpes type 1 IGG 3499 which I was told is too high but I need to use vitamin C and there is no medication for that)  and until now I feel that groins are still enlarged ( 5th month ) Although I cant feel any lumps. In my left armpit I have a strange feeling and can't say it is swollen.
Considering that girl was negative after 1 month and I have been negative in 3 month do I need to test again at six month + I am a nervous and distressed person about bad incidents not only HIV also about car accidents and all the time I see nightmares - Do I need to test at 6 month? ( I can say I don't have a weak immune system and haven't had any cancer medication or use special drugs when I did antibody tests )
The idea of going to Lab at 6 month and receiving  a positive result is killing me now, please help me
Tags: HIV Prevention&Risks, antibody, 3 month, negative test, HIV
also I have to add that during these 5 month I've became fat ( from 86 to 94 ) like my groins are stuck together (haven't ever been this heavy much before, I am 190 cm and hardly can tell by the look that I am fat ) I am suspicious that I feel swollen groin may be be I am getting fat
are you asking about repeating std testing in general or hiv testing specifically?

grace
My main concern z the hiv, should I repeat a negative result done at three month, again in 6 month ?
Post in the HIV forum please.