Aa
A
A
Close
Not an std, still no relief
I guess I'll start from the beginning. February of 2011. I was stupid and had unprotected anal sex with a woman. Next couple days I started getting green/yellow discharge from penis as well as a minor burning sensation. I went to my PCP for what I suspected was an STD. The PCP gave me the Z-PAC as well as did as unine culture. All my std tests came back negative. I had already taken the medicine and a few weeks later I had the same symptons. The short of it is, I have had the following symptoms since Feb of 2011: Burning in urethra, clear discharge from penis, lower back and abdomen pain intermittently, my scrotum feels really warm and sweaty, my rectum every now and again will feel wet and a sweaty even when I'm standing around not doing anything, sometimes my scrotum feels like its being lightly pinched. These symptoms aren't always present at the same time. Nor do I always have these symptoms. They seem to come in cycles where I'll think I'm fine then all of a sudden one or multiple symptoms come back. I have had 6 STD tests. I've had blood work, urine culture, urine dip, swab up the penis as well as had the penile discharge looked at under a microscope. All my tests are negative. I have been tested for every STD under the sun as well as HIV. I have been given  Z-PAC, dioxycycline, a shot of antibiotics in my butt, the treatment for trich as well as a treatment for a yeast infection. I'm currently two weeks into a 30 day regiment of dioxy again to see if this will clear it up. But the symptoms are here again as of a few days ago. Like I said the symptoms will come and go but there always seems to feel like something in going on down there. I guess my question is if there is a specailist I should go to see? I went to see a urologist but he sent me away to see the infectious disease doctor. So yeah, basically any input would be nice. Thank you.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
do you know if they tested you for herpes?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank