STDs Community
Oral Exposure - Please help !!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Oral Exposure - Please help !!

Dear Dr. Hunter / Dr. Walter,
I had an exposure on the 10th of November 2012 at a massage parlor where I was rather stupid to opt for a “special”. Here is what happened. I had a soapy shower with the masseur where there was intimate skin to skin contact. She performed unprotected oral sex and rimming on me for 2-3 minutes and I noticed the girl was constantly rinsing her mouth with “Oral B mouthwash”  (yes, even in the shower).  I was immediately concerned about the exposure and was already tensed. The protected vaginal intercourse was hardly for 1-2 minutes and I could hardly penetrate due to anxiety and released my self in the condom. I checked, the condom was intact.  The girl had no visible sores or skin conditions that I could see.
I know it is an exposure and I want to know if there is significant risk of contaminating any STD through the brief oral exposure and direct skin contact ?
If there is any risk what is the best thing to do ? I do not have any visible symptoms that relate to the STD as of now.
My wife (pregnant) and child are in a different country and I am meeting them next Thursday. Based on your assessment what pre cautions should I take and the last thing I would want is to pass any infection to those innocent beings…
I have learnt my lesson and have already conditioned my self not to go through this again. Please help !!
this is not the doctor's forum - you have to pay to post there.

already answered this on herpes. follow up there.

grace