Oral STD treatment
i recently recieved unprotected oral sex from another man for less than 30 seconds.  i was scared and went to the clinic later that day and was treated with Rocephin and Azythromicin.  i began to see very minor clear discharge, like less than a drop, a day or two later.  Now sometimes I see some and it is more or less and sometimes it acts like semen.  It is never more than a drop.  It is always clear and there is no pain during urination or otherwise.  I am very axious that the treatment did not work.  Does anyone know the likelihood of that treatment not totally killing any std that could be transmitted?  might the minor discharge be only from my axiosness?
Being treated the same day for a sexual contact is jumping the gun quite a bit. If you have just a drop of clear discharge this would not be an STD in all likelyhood. I would wait and retest in about a week..if you are have significant discharge or pain with urination or both. Chlamydia and gonorrhea wll produce much more than a small clear drop. Rocephin is effective treatment for gonorrhea and azithromycin is effective for Chlamydia. I recommend you follow up with your Doctor to be sure.