STDs Community
Oral Sex from Underground Massage Parlour

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

About 3 1/2 weeks ago I went to an underground massage parlour and received a hot shower scrub, massage and then protected oral sex. The massage worker provided the condom and it was already opened when she came back to the room after she got changed. Before she put it on me, she pressed my penis in between her breasts and begin rubbing it. Then she put the condom on and gave me oral sex for about 3 or 4 minutes until I ejaculated. The condom didn't appear to break at all. But I have been nervous each and every day and can't get this stupid event out of my head. I am married and have no idea why I did this to my wife. I am such a jerk. I don't want to pass anything on to her. Could my penis have gotten an STD from being in between her breasts if she had done the same thing to another guy earlier? What are the chances of ever getting an STD from oral sex wearing a condom? I have read the other forums with similar questions but couldn't saliva drip down? What are also the chances that lying on this wet massage table and receiving the shower scrub down (no oral sex involved there at all) could pass something on to me if there was another guy on it earlier? Thanks so much for the help. I can't seem to let this go. I got tested last Friday and am waiting for my results.
Do not beat yourself up about what you did. Many people make mistakes, it's how we deal with those mistakes and what actions we take not to repeat those mistakes makes us successful or makes us continue down a path that we should not travel.

Now for your question. You had protected oral sex, really no risk at all. Condoms work, that is why people are strongly encouraged to use them. oral sex in general is a low risk encounter and being protected it's about no risk.
You can not get anything from what was done before. STD's do not live outside the body, so therefore even if you lied in dried seminal fluid you could not catch anything. Remember it is a STD, so oral, vaginal, and/or anal sex must be done to transmit something, but yours was protected so don't worry about it.

Since you got tested you will get your results and you will move on. Let us know of your results.
Thanks so much for your reply! I really, really appreciate it. It was just that I have been having headaches and dizziness recently, coupled with muscle aches. I keep thinking I will find some discharge any day but so far nothing. I will definitely keep you all posted on the results of my test. Thanks again Vance2335.
I had an unprotected oral experience one time that gave me concern and I kept looking for symptoms and nothing ever appeared.
Discharge would usually come 2-5 days for Gon and 7-14 for NGU. You are outside the norm for symptoms for gon and NGU and since you had protected oral sex then you really don't have a risk.

I am always happy if I can help one person.