Oral sex and possible STD
DRs. I am a male who gave another male oral sex without ejaculation. This was my only sexual encounter. About 3 weeks latter I got a sore in my month. At a month from the exposure I was tested for HIV, Syphillis (by blood) and gonnorhea and chlamydia (by urine) all were negative. At least a year after I started having uti symptoms occurring for a while and cleared up with cipro, then come back a few months later. Sometimes the tip of my penis would be red and there would be a slight burning sensation. Would this be a cause of my sexual encounter?
this is not the doctor's forum - you have to pay to post there.

whether or not a partner ejaculates has no meaning as to your std risk. it's the sex act itself that is the risk, not semen.

most of your std testing was done too early to be accurate too.

many things can cause oral lesions, did your provider think it was more than just a canker sore?

grace
Sorry Grace, I meant to edit the drs. part from my comment. Several docs have told me that the sore was from severe allergies. It has not been an issues for over a year, but I keep getting uti symptoms like lower back and pelvic pain, very slight burning during urination, and some redness on the tip of my penis. What I was wondering is if Chlamydia and gonnorhea could cause these symptoms from just performing oral and if my tests for them after one month would be accurate.
yes, testing after 1 month was accurate for both of those.

odds are your symptoms aren't std related at all.  did they do a manual exam of your prostate at any point?
Yes. Everything was fine. I was told by my new doctor that my prostate is being affected by the severe allergies I have.
Thanks for your help.