STDs Community
Oral sex and syphilis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Oral sex and syphilis

Hello

I have had and oral sex with an female sex worker. All the time i had an condom on.
Between the oral sex i have tuched her vagina with my fingers and after that i have licked those fingers. We didnt have vaginal or anal sex (i was to drunk).

What are probability  for HIV infection?
What are probability for  syphilis infection?
What are probability for Chlamydia infection?

And i would like to know more about syphilis.
At first stage you get a chancre. I know you could overlook this (inside mouth, body,...). Second stage you get rashes.
Now it is possible to overlook those rashes? Does everyone get it? Is it common that you get the rash only on legs or if you get it you get it all over your body?
Can you "squeeze" the rash or it is a dry rash?
Does lymph nodes swell everytime with syphilis (at stage 1 or stage 2)?
When you are syphilis infected. Dou you have any other medical problems (like thrush, you get tired more easier,..) ?

thk 4 your help
we recommend protected sexual contact because it works!! You were of no risk for std's from receiving protected oral and fingering a gal.

grace
Can you pls explain a little bit more about syphilis .
you were not at any risk for syphilis from this!!!

www.ashastd.org has terrific info on syphilis for more reading as does the CDC's website.

grace
I cant find any answer on my questions on www.ashastd.org.

Pls help me.
you didn't find the section with all the info on syphilis - how it's transmitted, how it's treated etc?
I didnt found answers to my quetsions.

you are worried about something you shouldn't even be worried about dear. you weren't at risk for it.
Just pls answer this question.

???