STDs Community
Oral sex from a stripper
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Oral sex from a stripper

Ok well I haven't been able to sleep for the past couple of days because i am so worried :(
Well im 19 and for the first time i went to the strip club and i got a lap dance from a stripper who decided to give me oral i'm just so scared that i might have caught something after leaving the strip club i hauled *** to the nearest gas station and washed my penis with soap and water just cause i was so paranoid.. Like I said i'm 19 and i have never ever in my life had sex just masturbation i mean i just hate that i received oral from some stripper who's name i dont even remember, i have my whole life ahead of me and i want to have a family of my own! i've never had a sexual partner what's so ever, and i would like to receive some information regarding this incident, what are your thoughts? someone please put my mind and body at ease :((
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
You're worrying way to much from this very low risk exposure. If the oral was unprotected you have a very small risk of gonorrhea or NGU both can easily be cured. There's an even smaller risk of herpes or syphilis but unless you get real symptoms ie painful blisters or open sores then you've nothing to worry about. Learn from this and move on:)
Blank
Hey thanks Tony i really appreciate you taking the time to actually respond to my topic, reading your comment made me feel a little better :) maybe you are right, i might be worrying a little too much..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...