STDs Community
Orange residue on pubic hair.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Orange residue on pubic hair.

I have been with my girlfriend for a few months now,and we have been sexualy active for about a month now. She got tested when she went to get on the pill about 2 weeks ago, and the tests came back negative. My concern is last week I noticed the hair in my pubic region was giving a scent of that almost reminds me of rust, and yesterday I noticed the hair coming from the chode and the inner thigh connect with the chode is bright orange from a residue on the hair itself, I've tried washing it off with shampoo and soap and neither have worked. Do I have something? Is there some other explanation besides an std for this?