STDs Community
Oval Shaped Sore (pubic region)
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Oval Shaped Sore (pubic region)

About 2 days ago i noticed what looked like a pimple on my pubic region. I went ahead and thought to myself its a regular pimple, and left it be. Then just the other night, i looked at it again, and it had swollen to an oval, and was about an inch horizontally, and a half inch vertacally. I do shave my pubic hairs occationally, i'v never had sex, to include oral sex. I'm worried, and I haven't told my parents yet, but plan to soon if it gets worse. I play football for my highschool and I shower daily in the mens shower room. Your help would be awsome!

Thank you,
                  Jacob
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
233552_tn?1228323299
could be a cyst, is it real hard?
Blank
It's not hard, but it has a lot of puss inside of it. If i apply pressure to both sides of it, it gushes blood, and yellow substance, i'm assuming which is puss. If not, its really infected.
Blank
233552_tn?1228323299
Could be a boil, which most of us get from time to time when we sweat a lot. You say you have never had sex (good for you) so I wouldn't say it was a herpes blister. If this is still worring you, go get it checked out at a free clinic so your fokes don't have to know. Or just see your family doctor.
Blank
That makes me feel a whole lot better! I was worried, I was going to have some weird unknown disease, or something worse (lol). I'll go ahead and get it checked out by my doctor and double check that its all cool.
Thank you,
           Jacob
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979