Oval Shaped Sore (pubic region)
About 2 days ago i noticed what looked like a pimple on my pubic region. I went ahead and thought to myself its a regular pimple, and left it be. Then just the other night, i looked at it again, and it had swollen to an oval, and was about an inch horizontally, and a half inch vertacally. I do shave my pubic hairs occationally, i'v never had sex, to include oral sex. I'm worried, and I haven't told my parents yet, but plan to soon if it gets worse. I play football for my highschool and I shower daily in the mens shower room. Your help would be awsome!

Thank you,
                  Jacob
could be a cyst, is it real hard?
It's not hard, but it has a lot of puss inside of it. If i apply pressure to both sides of it, it gushes blood, and yellow substance, i'm assuming which is puss. If not, its really infected.
Could be a boil, which most of us get from time to time when we sweat a lot. You say you have never had sex (good for you) so I wouldn't say it was a herpes blister. If this is still worring you, go get it checked out at a free clinic so your fokes don't have to know. Or just see your family doctor.
That makes me feel a whole lot better! I was worried, I was going to have some weird unknown disease, or something worse (lol). I'll go ahead and get it checked out by my doctor and double check that its all cool.
Thank you,
           Jacob