PID
Does anyone know how long does it take for chlamydia and gonorrhea to turn into PID after treatment for the STDs? Also I should add that I went into the ER with pelvic pain and was treated for both STDs even though the test cultures came back negative. Could they have been false negatives? I am still in bad pelvic and flank pain.
I think you need some more testing done, but since you are on meds, that might be tricky.

Flank pain can also be caused by a urinary tract infection, kidney infection, etc., so don't limit yourself to thinking an std is the cause, especially with negative tests.  

Did they do a pelvic exam?  A urine test?  Or did they only focus on stds?

Aj
To be honest it can be a short period of time and a long period of time.  My chlamydia I believe was short.  Turned into pid in a few months I think .  I took zpak didn't work planned parenthood gave me a rocephin shot five days ago still no relief.  She put me on doxycycline 200 mg and metrodinizol 1 gram every day for two weeks.  I hope to get a dye test.  I'm just so sick of this burning and the Infection.  It's a severe one too :(