STDs Community
PLEASE tell me what is going on

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

PLEASE tell me what is going on

I'm a 25yr old healthy male. Two months ago I received oral sex from a girl. 3 weeks after that incident I went to the doctor's for a routine checkup and they did a urinalysis and STD test. No symptoms at this point. 1 week later the doctor calls me with the results: NAAT for gonorrhea was positive, culture did not grow anything, urinalysis was negative for nitrates and leukocyte esterase. I went in immediately after that call and received IM ceftriaxone and azithromycin (the treatment recommended by CDC). 3 days after that treatment I started to have pain in my right testicle feeling like it was going to explode. It just slept it off. Since then I have had pain in my testicle and pain in my groin. I went to the ER about 3 weeks after the day I got treated, my UA was again clean and I was sent home with 10days of doxy which did not change my symptoms at all. I had another NAAT test for gonorrhea which came back negative. After that I started cipro which also has made no difference for me. Did I ever really have gonorrhea?? What should I do?
It would have been possible to have gonorrhea but the current symptom can't say what is going on because all the medication should have taken care of everything. Maybe a blocked duct? Can see a uriologist.
I went to a urologist and he said nothing was wrong from his stand point. But he also says that he does not treat infections. He told me to see my primary care doctor. I should also add that I have not touched a girl since oral sex that one time so it is not a reinfection.
Did he check the vas ducts on your testicles?
He checked my testicles with physical exam and he checked me for hernias
Not sure where to go from here.