Pain in Abdomen,Brown Spots,Dark Urine,Red Balls
I'm not quite sure if its just me but, me and my boyfriend had sex both from in front and behind and a day after that my rectum has felt very painful i don't know if it was the condom he used, the force he took but for some reason( I wear liners) i see a brown substance on my liner at least one a day and to make it worse i seem to be having at least 20min sometimes the entire day of abdominal pain and back pain. I recently just checked but parts and noticed at least three bumps that are red and are not painful to the touch as much as when i sit, but the thing is this only happens ever so often and to prevent the pain i use Vaseline one the source of pain.Heres the best part now after four days my vaginal part seems to hurt and itch just a bit after i pee and when i wear my liners and the same stomach pain comes back i checked my frontal part and all i see is redness and swelling..I may be over reacting but do i have sort of virus ?
You might have an infection, and it might or might not be an std.  Since you are having these symptoms, you really should get it checked, and soon.

AJ