STDs Community
Pain in Abdomen,Brown Spots,Dark Urine,Red Balls

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I'm not quite sure if its just me but, me and my boyfriend had sex both from in front and behind and a day after that my rectum has felt very painful i don't know if it was the condom he used, the force he took but for some reason( I wear liners) i see a brown substance on my liner at least one a day and to make it worse i seem to be having at least 20min sometimes the entire day of abdominal pain and back pain. I recently just checked but parts and noticed at least three bumps that are red and are not painful to the touch as much as when i sit, but the thing is this only happens ever so often and to prevent the pain i use Vaseline one the source of pain.Heres the best part now after four days my vaginal part seems to hurt and itch just a bit after i pee and when i wear my liners and the same stomach pain comes back i checked my frontal part and all i see is redness and swelling..I may be over reacting but do i have sort of virus ?
You might have an infection, and it might or might not be an std.  Since you are having these symptoms, you really should get it checked, and soon.

AJ