STDs Community
Pain in back from std?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Pain in back from std?

A few months back I recieved oral sex from a sex worker for only a minute or two...
Ever since (and this might be an overactive imagination) I have had a pain in my back that resembles
a kidney stone (i have had about 6 of them). It seems to stop (clear up) and then reoccur...it also seems to reoccur after having sex with my wife (could also be imagination). The first couple of days after the sex worker contact my back started hurting and I did have very minimal discharge only at night...then nothing...no more discharge at all for these few months...no pain urinating or anything like that. Could this be an STD symptom?
Thanks so much
Where in the back is it hurting?  If it feels even similar to kidney stones, you need to get checked for that since you have a history of it.

If the pain is not in your low back, then its not std related.  Your kidneys are up higher.

Aj
Thanks...not sure...it is a bit lower...but it feels in the same general area as my kidney stones and the same side...the right side. What STD's do you feel in the back?
Do you know if kidney stones can cause any discharge?
Thanks Again
No, you wouldn't feel any stds near the kidneys, and I don't know if stones would cause a discharge.

This might be something to ask in the urology forum.

Aj