STDs Community
Painful lump on hip
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painful lump on hip

Hello there,  I am a sexually active male.  I have been having sex with the same girl for 7 monrha.  As of 3 days ago.  I felt a horrible pain near my hip.  In the beginning, it was small, and hard..(the area of confusion).  Now, I have worn a condom every time me and this girl has had sex, but I also know condoms do not protect against everything.  But i have pictures of this large lump,  It had a pimple like bump on the lump, I messed with it to see if any puss came out.  None came out, but It looked like it pussed* without me knowing.  At least when I looked this evening.  This lump is very painful and uncomfortable.  

here are the pics:
http://tinypic.com/r/9uqc2f/3
http://i27.tinypic.com/212h1f9.jpg

Any help