Painful pissing and black stuff at penis hole
Ok so I am sort of scared to ask this online and/or in public but it is driving me insane. I was a virgin until the last month before i turned 19. I met this girl who I was in to sooo much. But she had been with many guys before me. Well she couldn't get prego and she liked it raw so I did not wear protection. I slept with his girl about 20 times in 2 months all raw. I would go more then two rounds a night with her... I broke up with this girl after she tried to invite more people in the bed that I didn't know. Well weeks later when I went to **** it would burn like hell and hurt. Now white discharge is coming from my penis and black like lent is forming around the penis hole... it is easily removed but keeps coming back. I am not sure my penis stinks but when I am usely hard and undressing I smell something funky for just a few seconds. I haven't been with anyone else since then but I am in love with another girl who loves me back. It is hurting our love life since I will not preform sexual activities with her until I am sure nothing will happen to her. She thinks I am just waiting until we get married. I have chatted with some past and present boyfriends of hers and from what they have said they have not gotten anything. Please someone help me and tell me what I can do from home to help cure this. My balls do not hurt, I am not swollen and everything else is fine with ejaculation and I still get major hard ons like I used to..
me chatting to the boyfriends of the girl i was with is what i meant above
Well if you are getting a discharge then you probably have an infection of sort maybe chlamydia I would guess but as for the black stuff I have no idea. As all say the only way to be sure is to get tested and get treated if needed which will also calm your anxiety.

You can get tested anonamously at a few places if you wish or just go to the doctor as I am sure they see this or similar all the time.

I would also say that if this girl likes it "raw" then that would worry me because it means that she is not worried about catching anything which maybe due to the fact that she already has something. I am just guessing but I always use protection and I personally would be very concerned if any girl would not want me to use a condom.
you have a BAB std !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a nures and you need to get treatment asap
I think you should see a doctor too.
It sounds like you aren't comfortable with that because you are asking what you can do from home, but I don't think this is something you want to try and handle yourself.
If you're embarrassed to tell your parents or something, just make up another reason to go see a doctor and tell the doctor about it when you are alone with them.
hey you should really go see a doctor.
I know how it feels to not be able to talk to anyone about stuff like this but in my experience I've learned the best thing to do is tell your doctor everything. You shouldn't worry about being ashamed or embarrased in front of your doctor. They are not going to tell your friends about you and are only there to help.
You can't change the past but you can create the future so go start getting healthy.
what is BAB ?