STDs Community
Painful red spots around the glans(glands)

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I don't mean to sound obsessed with STDs, but I just know how my penis felt/looked like before my oral sex incident, and it just hasn't been the same for me for the past 3 months. Since I've been carefully checking my penis every single  day since that day, today I noticed a couple of red spots on the shaft below the glans (glands)... and about 4 tiny inflamed purple color spots actually ON the glans (glands), on the left side, where my pearly penile papules have always been. One is particularly closed to the urethra.

I masturbated without giving much thought to it, and immediately after I finished, the purple spot closest to the urethra, got really inflamed and painful, I could barely touch it and it hurt, that was about 15 minutes. It still hurts right now. Also, while I was masturbating my glans (glands) seemed to get kind of white-colored at times and the skin looked like it had a million almost transparent lines crossing it, is that normal? Had never noticed that before.

Is this STD related? Help appreciated!!!
See a Dr. Checking yourself everyday will cause you to find something.