STDs Community
Painful urination after Mutual masterbation(masturbation)

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Had mutual masterbation (masturbation) with another man about 1 week ago. He jerked himself, then jerked me. He may had some precum on his hand when he touched me.
I had some discomfort that evening, including tired, headache, and burning sensation inside my penis, and some light pain when I pee. The symptoms come and go.
After 4 days, I went to my doc and got tested for chlamydia, gonerriha, herpes, and syphilis. All tests results came back negative. My doc also tested my urine for possible infection, but didn't find anything.
But I still have discomfort inside my penis, some burning sensation, and a little bit pain when I pee.
My questions:
1. Is it possible for me to contract STDs from mutual masterbation (masturbation)? He jerked me hard, and may have touched my pee hole.
2. Is it too early to do STD tests 4 days after exposure? I read some materials online, and it seems it is ok to test chlamydia and gonerriha after several days? When should I go back test again? Do I need to test for all STDs again?

Your help is truly appreciated.

Best regards,
Hi and welcome from what you describe there is no risk for any std and your discomfort is most likely from the act itself like squeezing to hard.
Hi Life360,
Thank you so much for your quick response. What if his precum went inside my per hole when jerked me? What if he had open sore from his penis, and his hand may have something from his open sore? I asked him and he said he is 100% clean. But.....
Is herpes (HSV-2) still possible for my exposure? It is really a torture to wait for 3 months for accurate testing result. I know my negative testing result for herpes is not meaningful. How about my negative result for chlamydia and gonerriha  after 4 days of exposure? Thank you again for your help.
No it is not a risk, as you were advised....NO risk.
Thank you so much. So I just put all these behind me and move on? Hope my symptoms disappear soon.
Yes put this behind you and move on but feel free to post any concerns.
I will try.
Just wonder why my discomfort still there after one week. Something must be wrong with me.
Thank you again for making me feel better.
Your penis was most likely bruised and is trying to heal but you keep touching it and irritaing the area again.
The thing is the discomfort is inside my pee hole, not outside. That's why I am so worried about STDs. It is not hurting all the time. When I pay attention to it, it is always there. When I pee, it is uncomfortable. When I am busy, seems no problem at all.
Maybe something you picked up before that has been there an aggrevated by the masterbation (masturbation). Things inside the urethra that could cause discomfort would be herpes or hpv.
How can I test herpes or HPV without blister or sore? I didn't have herpes or HPV before. I got tested 5 months ago and all negative. I got tested several days ago, and all negative, so that means I did not have herpes before my recent mutual masterbation (masturbation). I never did anything with other men or women between those two tests.
Would hep B cause my symptoms? The guy kissed me for couple of seconds. His toughie touched my teeth, and I refused. I was told that way he could transmit hep B to me.
So my questions are:
1. If I had herpes now, I got from the masterbation (masturbation) 1 week ago because my test results showed that. Is it possible for me to get herpes from my mutual masterbation (masturbation)? My discomfort inside my penus started after it.
2. Is it HPV? I don't know. My doc told me I can get tested for HPV if only I have a bump or sore, but I never had. Can I get something inside my penis to test it?
3. Is it gonerriha or chlamydia? I got tested for them and both were nagative, but the testing was only 4 days after the exposure. Do I need to teste them again?
4. Is it hep B or something else that could be contracted from my exposure?

Thank you do much for helping me. I really appreciate it.
1. No, as you were told you did not have a risk.
2. Not from masterbation (masturbation)
3. Again no risk
4. We have nothing more we can tell you. Work with your Dr, whatever is going on it is not from masterbation (masturbation).
Thanks again for your answers.
I forgot to mention that I have psoriasis on my fingers. With psoriasis, my skin on my fingers may not protect me from herpes or HPV or other STDs? Is it possible for me to contract STDs from mutual masterbation (masturbation)? If yes, what kind?
This drives me crazy. I don't think my doc can help me now. The only thing I can do is to wait for 3 months and get tested for all STDs?
Thank you again for helping me with great patience.
You really are not reading what is written are you? You have been told 4 times it's no risk yet you keep asking the same questions over and over.
Not much more we can tell you.