STDs Community
Penile Discharge

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Penile Discharge

Hey there. I just had a question about penile discharge. I'm not sure if what I have is an STD or not but I'll explain. I had made a post about having sex with an escort a few days ago and was told I most likely didn't catch anything. The question I have now is if what I have is penile discharge. I noticed that I had a drop of what seemed as cum/pre-cum on the tip of my penis after around half an hour to an hour after masturbating. I don't know if this is normal or not so I thought I'd ask. Also, I'd like to know, how long do penile discharge symptoms last if they're from STDs? As in, if it happens once or twice is it normal? Does it have to happen constantly for it to be an STD? Thanks in advance!
Discharge happens all throughout the day, not just after masterbating (masturbating). It's preseminal fluid that your seeing.
I'd also like to add that it happened again today but i had to "milk" it out because I kinda felt it in my penis.... Thanks for the help.
Sorry to post again but I forgot to mention that this time it happened several hours after I had masturbated..
Thanks for the fast response Vance! So this isn't an STD correct? Should I not be worried? And is testing not needed? Thanks again! :)
Symptoms are not of a STD.