STDs Community
Penis Issue??

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Penis Issue??

Well first off my name is Chris & I am a healthy 29 yr. old male from Texas & I have an issue that I would like to discuss with you & would like to receive any information on all natural treatments to my issue, so here goes. For years I have had a few flesh colored spots on my penis head but not on the rim of the head, yet they never itch, hurt or anything that could be STD related. Lately, I have been told by a doctor that practices alternative medicine has said that I have a yeast issue externally & systematically as well that maybe causing my issue. I take Probiotics once a day, try to stay away from sweets & other stuff that maybe the issue that I am having. Also, my penis itches behind the head from time to time & when I go to urinate it burns sometimes but I have been checked for STD's by my doctor & said I don't have Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphillis (syphilis) or any other STD that he said could be the cause, anyways; plus he gave me a prescription for Nystatin which he said it could be Balanitis: I need help & I have enclosed a few pictures so you can get an idea of what I am talking bout. I would love to hear some alternative ideas on this issue to treat or cure it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Here is a link to the picture:

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/JesusIsLord28/media/Picture1_zps90b57029.jpg.html
1. We don't look at pictures
2.  This is not a STD and you posted in the STD forum
3. Try the dermatology forum

The King has risen