STDs Community
Penis Soreness After Anal Intercourse
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis Soreness After Anal Intercourse

My girlfriend and I had unprotected anal sex 1 day ago (stupid I know, but it just happened)

During which I tore the foreskin and it bled a bit.
It didn't hurt too much, but that night the pain was unbearable, it felt like the head of my penis was on fire.
Today it is still very sore, panadol & ibuprofen seem to be helping ease the pain but their effects wear off after time.
I had a shower half an hour ago and tried to clean the penis, but the foreskin was very tight and sore. I could barely pull it back.
I also noticed a rash type thing had appeared on my ballsack as it stung when water touched it.

I know for a fact that she doesn't have an STI as she is a virgin.

Please help me out, and suggest remedies for this.

Thanks!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Please help me out guys, in quite a bit of pain here...
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
the forums are all volunteer and most of us are in a completely different time zone than you are :)

the best thing to do is to be seen today and get this looked at properly. if your gf was a virgin before you, you know this isn't std related.

grace
Blank
Thanks grace I appreciate it :)

An update, it hurts to urinate and the head is very inflamed. Doctors are closed due to a pubic holiday so what can I do to alleviate the pain?
Blank
Hey man, don't stress out about this, just make sure you get in to see a doctor as soon as possible.  If you're the only person your girl has had sex with, the most likely explanation is a urinary tract infection or infection where the skin was broken, due to e-coli bacteria.  Although this is not an STI, it can be serious if left untreated and give you further complications., so make sure you get in and get treatment soon.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...