STDs Community
Penis Tip Burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Penis Tip Burning

On 9/20 I had a sexual encounter with a woman that included: receiving unprotected oral,about 10 sec. and then intercourse with a condom. After removing the condom, I touched the outside of the condom on the end of my penis.Immediately after realizing what I had done, I went to the bathroom and urinated and cleaned myself off. On my way home I started to get a tingle/burning sensation in my testicals and the tip of my penis. Upon arriving home, an hour later, I showered and wash and still felt dirty. I then took a bottle of hand sanitizer and used it to clean my penis and got some into my urethra, Talk about a burn. The burning is only at the tip of my penis and does not burn when I urinate and feels like I always need to go. I called my GP,saw him on 10/3.I never told him about my encounter,as he is my families Dr. He did his exam No blisters or any Discharge of any kind. And no UTI. I insisted on a Gonno/Chlam test. He told me I was having Prostate troubles and gave me 10 days worth of Sulfameth/Trimeth. Started to feel better a few days after the meds begain. Gonn/Chla test came back Neg. Then around 10/25 My penis tip burning started in again and the inside of my thighs also stated to burn and itch.  Never any rash, bumps, blisters or discharge. The thigh pain has since went away but the burning in the tip of my penis still presists. The severity seems to come and go but is always at least a dull pain. Sometimes after I ejaculate it is very bad but then subsides.  I've been drinking close to a gallon of water a day and have been drinking some cranberry juice. As well as Ibuprofen for the pain.  I think some of this pain is in my head from the remorse of the one time thing. I plan on seeing my GP again next week but I am still wondering what is going on.Could it be an STD? I know the tests were probably taken too soon. But I'm still not showing signs, After 8 weeks. Could my prosate be the trouble? It's driving me crazy.
Thanks all of your help and time,
Manny
Hi Manny,
The tip is very senitive and you seem to have been rubbing and scrubbing it for a month now with cleaners and soaps and think its time you left it alone. You would have had symptoms in the first 5 days. your way over that time to come down with it.
there are 2 types of prostitus that i know of, bacterial an non. they are finding the the non has to do with stress. the loop muscle in your rectum gets tight and causes the same symptom as bacterial with no white discharge. its treated with anxiety meds.
The bacterial enters the prostate either from the urerethrea or the bladder. Its very common at your age.
good luck
Checking in again. I haven't seen my GP yet. I keep putting it off. Since my post my penis tip pain is still there although it is just a dull pain now, but in the last 2 weeks my testicals have started to ache and hurt. Still no discharge of any kind and no sores. Could this be Trich? HIV? Should I get tested for these and retested for Gonn/Chla? I think I am just driving myself insane, but the pain is rally there.
Hi Manny, you really should see a doc with the unprotected oral. With the pain in your testis you could have epididymitis.