STDs Community
Penis Tip Pain, Itching

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Penis Tip Pain, Itching

I'm a 22 year old straight male. Last Friday I had unprotected sex with a girl that I didn't know very well. The day after I experienced a tingling pain at the very tip of my penis, the pain wasn't too strong but more of a constant discomfort. I went and got tested this week for gonorrhea and clymidea and both came up negative. The irritation at the tip of my penis still remains but has gotten worse. Its a stinging pain. I also have been experiencing itching on the scrotum. Today I went to see a second doctor and he said that there was no sign of herpes but had no answer for my problem. The only advice I was given was that if I see a rash with legions than to come back in and see him. I am very stressed about the possibility of having herpes and that this is not going to go away. If you have any advice I would much appreciate it.

I had the same,but except i had sex wid a sexworker wod condom
the next day i had my penis head burning and frequent urination
dont know y