STDs Community
Penis Urethra when i put pressure on it with fingers.

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

well for a couple of years now  I have had a pain in my urethra where it hurts when i put pressure on my urethra with ym fingers. there was some burning sensation when i used to pee but that whent a way and it was no where near the tip.it never HURT persay but it was uncomfertible im just wondering if it could be, so it just hurts now when i put pressure there and it seems to go from the middle to around the gooch area as if it where sore or something.
Well, how hard are you pressing?  Seems to me there would be discomfort if you did this.

Have you ever gotten it checked?  

Aj