STDs Community
Penis Urethra when i put pressure on it with fingers.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

well for a couple of years now  I have had a pain in my urethra where it hurts when i put pressure on my urethra with ym fingers. there was some burning sensation when i used to pee but that whent a way and it was no where near the tip.it never HURT persay but it was uncomfertible im just wondering if it could be, so it just hurts now when i put pressure there and it seems to go from the middle to around the gooch area as if it where sore or something.
Well, how hard are you pressing?  Seems to me there would be discomfort if you did this.

Have you ever gotten it checked?  

Aj