STDs Expert Forum
Penis hurts and burns when peeing after sex

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

I went to the GYNO a week before I had sex with my boyfriend. The doctor said I was fine and took some blood because I asked him to. A week later I had sex with my boyfriend (we used a condom). A day or two after he started freaking out on me saying that he thought there was something on his penis. Then a few days later he said his penis actually hurts and it hurts bad to pee.
His symptoms were pain on the tip, pain and burning when peeing and fatigue. Now normally I'd say it's an STD, but I've only been with my boyfriend and I can actually say that because I lost my virginity to him and every time we've had sex we used a condom. He 's driving me crazy because he's suffers from OCD and keeps thinking its an  STD.
Also I've yet to get my blood results back from my doctor, so I'm freaking out a bit myself. I guess my question is, is it possible for me to have given my boyfriend an std? We've only had sex twice and both times we used a condom. And if not then what could be wrong with him?
Welcome to our Forum.  I'm sorry that you are having to go through this. If you have had no partner other than your BF for any kind of sex you would not have an STD.  If your BF has developed an STD it is not from you.  On the other hand burning on urination and irritation are symptoms of STDs. They are also symptoms of irritation due to allergic reaction to chemicals which might have been present on the condom or if you used lubricants, something of that sort.  

I am confident that you did not give your BF an STD.,  Your tests will be negative.  This may possibly be his OCD.  Sometimes after an exposure that, in retrospect, one wishes they had not had (for any reason), persons tend to examine themselves and be far more attuned to genital sensations than in periods when they are not concerned.  This in turn leads to noticing what turn out to be normal sensations that might have been not noticed or ignored at other times.  Perhaps this was a contributor to his situation.

I hope this helps.  I also realize that you are at a disadvantage trying to sort this out for him. He needs to see someone (or perhaps you cold both go and get seen together),  You have  done your part. EWH  
Update: I got my results back just recently. I'm pretty much negative for everything except I've been exposed to HSV1. I also forgot to mention my boyfriend and I don't engage in oral sex. I'm still wondering what could be wrong with him because I have no idea.
Thank you Dr. for answering my questions. He is going to the doctor tomorrow. I'm a bit relieved now so thanks again.