STDs Community
Penis rash day after oral sex!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis rash day after oral sex!

Last night had unprotected oral sex, and failed to have intercourse. Wore a condom and as soon I went in, it broke and I took it out in that second. No penetration afterwards. Today a rash appeared on my penis. Are rashes that quick? What could it be? There are multiple bumps on the glands f my penis, really small ones, and reddish. Doesn't itch or hurt either! And it looks it might be spreading to the shaft of my penis. Could it be balantis? I'm uncircumcised.
18 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Here is a picture I took now.

http://s24.postimg.org/7vt3q6bgl/image.jpg

Please help me!
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Hi and welcome. If you had unprotected oral and a failed condom with vaginal and got a rash on your penis the next day, i would surly have a doctor check it out. Normally symptoms dont appear the next day. But better safe to check on the side of caution.
Blank
Thank you! Buy whatsapp do you think it may be? Haven't had any other partners for 5 years now. This happened last night. Could it be abrasion from the roughness? There wasn't any penetration! Not even with condom it broke pushing myself in. Sorry for the harsh details but I'm really scared. Could it be the heat? I've been walking a lot daily. Please help!
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
I would think that a rash that developed that quickly could be a simple allergic reaction to the condom spermacides or the built condom lubrication. Best to verify with a doctor. Do you have any other allergies?
Blank
No allergies what so ever! Also, it doesn't look like herpes. Don't have a doctor available right now, but I'm panicking! What can I buy from the pharmacy?  This happened tonight and I think it might be spreading or getting worse.
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
First of all, herpes wont cause symptoms the very next day. Its really to you best interest to have this checked today. We cant prescribe but maybe talk to your pharmacist about this. Please come back and let us know how this turns out ok?
Blank
So you guys would think its just an infection or heat rash of some sort? I'm traveling right now, but going back home next week!
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Topical penal rashes are a symptom of fungus.
Blank
Last night I had sever fever and trembling. Went to the doctor, and he told me I had tongsilitis. I was spotting blood from my thongsils. He didn't saw the rash, but its kind if getting better. Could it be related? In taking penninsilin and iboprufanol I think.
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Not related
Blank
Here is another image after 3 days, I don't k ow what's happening.

http://s6.postimg.org/e7pk26k01/image.jpg
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Just go back to the doctor and get it checked out. Most likely a simple fungal infection like yeast.
Blank
did you ever find out what it was? same thing is happening to me
Blank
I have the same, do you know what it was?
Blank
have you found anything out? also got the same
Blank
hey i looked at your pictures and i have the exact same thing, ever find out what's goin on?
Blank
Mine getting better after putting anti fungal cream on it. (named "KadeFungin", at least in germany).
Blank
Now its gone... so I think it was only a simple fungal infection.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank