STDs Community
Penis rash day after oral sex!

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Penis rash day after oral sex!

Last night had unprotected oral sex, and failed to have intercourse. Wore a condom and as soon I went in, it broke and I took it out in that second. No penetration afterwards. Today a rash appeared on my penis. Are rashes that quick? What could it be? There are multiple bumps on the glands f my penis, really small ones, and reddish. Doesn't itch or hurt either! And it looks it might be spreading to the shaft of my penis. Could it be balantis? I'm uncircumcised.
Here is a picture I took now.

http://s24.postimg.org/7vt3q6bgl/image.jpg

Please help me!
Hi and welcome. If you had unprotected oral and a failed condom with vaginal and got a rash on your penis the next day, i would surly have a doctor check it out. Normally symptoms dont appear the next day. But better safe to check on the side of caution.
Thank you! Buy whatsapp do you think it may be? Haven't had any other partners for 5 years now. This happened last night. Could it be abrasion from the roughness? There wasn't any penetration! Not even with condom it broke pushing myself in. Sorry for the harsh details but I'm really scared. Could it be the heat? I've been walking a lot daily. Please help!
I would think that a rash that developed that quickly could be a simple allergic reaction to the condom spermacides or the built condom lubrication. Best to verify with a doctor. Do you have any other allergies?
No allergies what so ever! Also, it doesn't look like herpes. Don't have a doctor available right now, but I'm panicking! What can I buy from the pharmacy?  This happened tonight and I think it might be spreading or getting worse.
First of all, herpes wont cause symptoms the very next day. Its really to you best interest to have this checked today. We cant prescribe but maybe talk to your pharmacist about this. Please come back and let us know how this turns out ok?
So you guys would think its just an infection or heat rash of some sort? I'm traveling right now, but going back home next week!
Topical penal rashes are a symptom of fungus.
Last night I had sever fever and trembling. Went to the doctor, and he told me I had tongsilitis. I was spotting blood from my thongsils. He didn't saw the rash, but its kind if getting better. Could it be related? In taking penninsilin and iboprufanol I think.
Not related
Here is another image after 3 days, I don't k ow what's happening.

http://s6.postimg.org/e7pk26k01/image.jpg
Just go back to the doctor and get it checked out. Most likely a simple fungal infection like yeast.
did you ever find out what it was? same thing is happening to me
I have the same, do you know what it was?
have you found anything out? also got the same
hey i looked at your pictures and i have the exact same thing, ever find out what's goin on?
Mine getting better after putting anti fungal cream on it. (named "KadeFungin", at least in germany).
Now its gone... so I think it was only a simple fungal infection.