Aa
A
A
Close
Performing oral sex on prostitute, then gargling with lemon juice
Last night I performed oral sex on a prostitute... It was unprotected. After she left I gargled with lemon juice, thinking it would kill any possible bacteria in my mouth. What are the possible STDs I could get? I read it's relatively rare for the man to get anything, but I'm scared. And, what symptoms should I look for? Was rinsing with lemon juice a good idea?
Cancel
10 Answers
10 Answers
Page 1 of 1
207091 tn?1337713093
Rinsing with the lemon juice probably wouldn't hurt, but I don't know how much it would help.  

In any case, you are right - your chances of an std are slim.  The possibilities are gonorrhea and syphilis, and both aren't all that common.

If you notice any oral sores, sore throats, etc., then get checked, but I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Aj
Comment
Cancel
207091 tn?1337713093
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
How long could it take for oral sores or sore throat? I.e. when am I in the clear?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi dave,
Go check, I went to test in early june for hIV and hepatitis and had chlamydia, I was assymptotic.

Test in 2 weeks for all STD's

Take care,
FWK
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
207091 tn?1337713093
The sores could take a month or so to show up, and the sore throat, if you get one (most oral stds are asymptomatic) would appear in a few days to a week or so.

But again, this is low risk, and your chances of getting anything are very slim.  

Aj
Comment
Cancel
207091 tn?1337713093
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
207091 tn?1337713093
There is no risk for HIV here.  There is also a very very slim chance of Hep B.  Chlamydia very rarely happens from oral sex, if ever.  

Please don't panic.

AJ
Comment
Cancel
207091 tn?1337713093
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks, I feel a little better. Also, she took a shower before, does that help?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
207091 tn?1337713093
It might.  There aren't a lot of studies on this.

Aj
Comment
Cancel
207091 tn?1337713093
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Ok I just noticed a blood blister in my inside cheek. This just formed after eating some sushi. Now I'm scared. Could this be herpes? I've had cold sores before, so I already have type 1, but never manifested as a blood blister inside my cheek. Help! Could it be I bit my cheek? Would a blister show up so quickly if it was herpes???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
207091 tn?1337713093
Its not herpes.  Herpes doesn't cause blood blisters.

You probably just bit the inside of your cheek.

AJ
Comment
Cancel
207091 tn?1337713093
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes I noticed this morning it's gone....You don't know how relieved I am. I'll let you know if anything weird happens. Time for me to make some changes. Thank you so much for your feedback.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
feelingundone