Persistent itchy groin and semen irritations

I am male, and a year ago I slept with a couple of female sex workers, protected, and have not slept with anyone since.  A few days after the episode, I noticed the area around the base of my penis became dry and flakey, this has never happened before, and was slightly itchy, I thought that it was a result of sleeping with the sex workers.  My skin and itch cleared up after a few weeks, but my foreskin was left feeling a little sore, I almost forgot about it but... then I noticed that my semen would now irritate the head of my penis, which would react with red blotches, and around the crown some of the normal piples would become inflamed and sore...  Again I let this slide... but about 7 weeks on, my groin began to itch like it was on fire, I mean really, really itch, mainly in and around the pubic region, and my skin had a crawling feeling, and I could "feel" my pubic hair go "ping" as if something was crawling through it... this lasted a couple of days, but has since subsided into a mild itchy crawling feeling, the semen irritation still persists...

This fire itchy episode made me quite worried, so I went to a GP who told me it was nothing... and gave me some topical cream, which did not help... I then went to a urologist, who said the same, but recommended me to a dermatologist... where I had a full STD + HIV check, which all came back negative... The dermatologist suggested that I had a yeast infection, and gave me a course of Itrconazole, but the large pink and blue color pills really put me off... so I went for fluconazole and topical cream... I did notice a change, but after a week the itching and crawling feeling came back, I then took some more fluconazole and used the cream for three weeks, but still the symtpoms persisted... it's been a year now and its really getting me down... any idea what this could be... the dermatologists I saw is out of suggestions...  This all started a few days after sleeping with sex workers, it could be sheer coincidence, but it could  be that I've picked up something from them?

Now most of the itching is localized at the same two spots, in a small area either side  of the shaft of the penis, around the base, the right-center being more active, and again my semen is irritating my penis head...    

Could it still be a yeast infection?

Could it be an STD? Warts?

What to do next?

Thanks!