STDs Community
Pimple/Blister on shaft of penis HELP!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Pimple/Blister on shaft of penis HELP!

This is the first time I have had something like this on my penis. It's tiny and looks like a pimple or blister. There is only one and it hurts a little bit if you squeeze it. Here is a link to a picture so you can see exactly what it looks like (dont worry all you'll see is skin). http://tinypic.com/r/rab7z8/5 Im not sure if its a pimple or an ingrown hair that became infected. But Im freaking out. Any help is appreciated.
To look at the picture so you see for sure what I am talking about http://tinypic.com/r/rab7z8/5  It is the only one on my penis and I have had unprotected sex before.
anyone...???
Optical, that looks very similar to a pimple caused from an ingrown hair. If this is an isolated incident I wouldn't worry about it. Get checked out of it will make you feel better.
Thats what I'm thinking.  It actually popped after taking a shower and a little puss and blood came out just like a pimple.  It's the only one and its flat now with a tiny scab.  I think Im just freaking out I'll give it a few days to heal and see what happens.