Pimple IN Vagina?
Can women develop regular pimples IN the vagina, like on the inner labia and right above the clitoris?

I've been tested multiple times this past year for herpes by use of herpeselect I&II, and I'm negative every time for both, but I developed a small pimple right about my clitoris, it popped on its own and was tender for less than one day, now it's only a faint red dot with absolutely no pain or tenderness.

Are there other ways one can get genital herpes other than direct sexual contact or oral sex?
Herpes questions need to be posted in the herpes communtiy.
Thank you I posted in the Herpes community, but are you still able to offer some insight to my post? Thank you!
I don't have much knowledge about herpes so I can't really address that part. As for bumps what I always tell people is that bumps can be so many things, often not STD realted and only a Dr with an exam and maybe testing will be able to tell you what they are.