Pimple like bump in Pubic area
I have a situation and I would like your advice. About a week and a half ago, I noticed a single rather small pimple like bump in my pubic area. (In the middle of the pubic hair area to be precise). It had a white head, was painless and didn't itch. A week ago, I gave it a squeeze to see if it would pop and it wouldn't. Being now on a quest, I took a needle a popped the skin. Out came a waxy like small ball. Thats the best way to describe it. I was also bleeding like crazy for about 5 minutes. The following day, the area was red (from the squeezing I presume) and the area has a small indentation where the little ball had been removed. Also, there was no hair coming from the pimple.
I am curious if this could be Molluscum Contagiosum? If so, is it typical to have only one pimple like bump? Also, what should I be doing at this point? The area now is still a bit red but getting smaller. No other bumps or symptoms.  From reading your posts I also feel it is highly unlikely this to be herpes or any other type STD.  
Thanks.
Most likely a sebaceous cyst, as another forum user responded before me (below).  I cannot say for sure it isn't molluscum contagiosum, but MC generally appears as multiple lesions.  If you have other similar bumps, see a health care provder.  It isn't herpes.

Good luck--  HHH, MD
Sounds like one of those Sebasceous Cysts
A related discussion, Is this herpes? help! was started.