Pimple like bumps on my penis
All -

About 6 months ago, I noticed two little red pimple like bumps that appeared where the shafts ends before the circumsized head.  I monitored it and it never went away and its still here...later, I noticed a little poof of a skin growth at the left of the pimple like things that is very soft in texture and not that big.  Now I see that there are other little red pimple like things that are looking to sprout on the right side of the original pimples...when the penis is errect, it looks like its gone but its not.  Also, my urine smelling a bit more harsher than normal lately but Im not sure if this is something that is linked to this.  

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be going on?  Genital herpes or something?  I looked at pics of this desease and its not as graphic as the pics you find on the net.  But I'm not crossing the possibility of this desease out just cause of some pics...please, your thoughts???
Not genital herpes.  Herpes doesn't remain unchanged for 6 months.  Could be your normal penile papules but if if you are that concerned have a dermatolgist look at it just to rule out the possibility of genital warts.  Urine odor isn't a sign of an std.  Possibaly stronger in smell because of diet and/or any medications you are taking.
It sounds like you have genital warts. This is not a life-threatening problem for you, but it could potentially be for a female partner. Genital warts come from certain strains of the HPV virus. Some strains cause warts and other strains can lead to cervical cancer for women. Often people contract more than one strain at a time.

A doctor can easily remove the warts for you, but it is your job to make sure you are protecting the people you sleep with. HPV is running rampent in the US. They just released a vaccine for women, but it only prevents 4 of the strains. Condoms aren't always enough. If there is skin-to-skin contact with a wart, it can be passed. Sometimes you can't see the warts because they are so small.

The risk of YOU ever having a problem from HPV is VERY RARE, but the risk of a female partner having a problem with HPV is all too common.
The doc says that it doesnt look like genital warts...but I dont think he was too sure...should I go to a dermatologist instead?  These look like pimples but without the whitehead and are not going away.  The other looks like its been stretched and is poofy...please tell me what I should do or what this may sound like?