STDs Community
Please Help! Had Oral Sex with Sex worker

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I am ashamed to even ask this question but last week I went to an asian massage parlor- rub down and received oral sex from one of the girls there. Prior to the oral sex, I had one of the girls lay me down on a flat bed and give me a bath.  The girl put on the condom with her mouth and gave me aggressive oral sex, since she was at it for about 10 mins, she switched to her hands to finish me off. (I'm not sure if the condom tore and that is why she took it off)

As soon as I got back to my hotel, I realized what I had done and took a shower. After that, I put some rubbing alcohol on my penis followed by anti bacterial cream. I also noticed a slight tear on my penis on the skin where the head meets the shaft (corona)

Since the next day I've been having  seldom itching in my scrotum and in and around my penis. I'm also, feeling a slight discomfort inside my penis and sometimes at the tip. My scrotum seems to be red ( not sure if its because I keep checking it). and I feel that both my penis and scrotum are more moist than usual.

I am not sexually active aside with one partner and I know for a fact, she is clean. I wanted to know..

What are my chances of catching any STD and if so which could it be? (with a condom)
When is the best time to get a check up ?
What kind of test should I ask for?
Could it just be a skin or fungus infection?

I haven't been sleeping much because of guilt and I'm not sure if that is causing some of the symptoms. I do know that something does feel different about my penis.

I agree - you don't need to worry or pursue any std testing from this encounter.

you irritated your skin and damaged it by putting rubbing alcohol on it. we also don't recommend using topical antibiotics on the sensitive genital skin either. you will need to give it all a good week to heal.

fyi - you can't wash off a std. std's are transmitted during the sex act itself, they don't lay on the skin to work their way into the skin over time.

grace
Dear member,

I would not freak out, since by using a condom you have a virtual zero risk. Also, AMP girls consistently use a condom (although I am sure not everyone) and so they are probably about as likely to have HIV as most other people (assuming they do use heroin). In my opinion, because of the fact that it is a one time encounter (unprotected would be 1 in 10k chance of HIV), you used a condom, and AMP girls are relatively more safe than streetwalkers and other sorts. You are very unlikely to get HIV and most other STDs. The redness on the penis you describe is from you over-cleaning the area because of your guilt and anxiety. However, I would see a doctor in the next couple of days to double check.  Peace.

grace
Thank you for your quick reply.

If my foreskin was damaged, and she gave me oral sex would that have anything to do with my symptoms? She was very aggressive and then, when I wasn't looking she took of the condom and gave me a hand job.

What do you think is causing the sporadic itching in the scrotum and penis? sometimes i feel the itching is inside the skin .  I know this may seem like nothing, but to me it means everything to me.

I cannot give anything to my wife and am worried that if she gets it, when it comes time for us to have kids, I may give something to her.

I'm already scheduled for a full physical as part of my yearly routine, do you recommend i get any special std tests done and if so, which ones do you recommend?

Thank you and I look forward to all the expert advice I can get.
irritation can cause itching as well as you dried your skin out quite a bit using the rubbing alcohol on it. you have been your own worse enemy from this!

you don't need any testing. the only thing safer than protected oral sex is staying at home with your right hand and a tube of ky.