STDs Community
Please advice, need help..doctor

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Please advice, need help..doctor

i am a 30 yr old male, 2 days back i had unprotected oral (receiving) from someone who cannot be trusted, i met her in a club, but i did not had vaginal sex, but just fingered her. But i did see someting white near her vagina before i started fingering. but that's it i did not have any vaginal sex or anything. but when i asked her if she has an std  she said no..in a somewhat not so positive way and so i don't believe her, the way she was acting i believe she really had something,

but soon after this..after a day ..i feel that i have a burning sensation on the tip of my shaft, it is not that it is burning while urinating, but it seems burning all the time... i am not even sure if this is just my feeling. can you please advice if i have taken an std from her? or is this just my feeling, can i wait for a month to visit a doctor? i don't want to visit a doctor until something says i have an std..i will not be having any sex with anyone anyway for the next 1 month

can i expect any more symptoms other than this burning sensation which might say that I have contracted something? i would be great to anyone who can help answer this for me please...
Why is she not to be trusted but you are? I'm just saying that to pass judgement like that is not very good.

Why would you wait 1 month to see a Dr?

Your symptom is not one of a STD, if you did have a symptom it would be burning while urinating and/or discharge. I see no reason to worry.
Thanks Vance, today I did have two symptoms, one pain during urination and second, aciditic kind of problem where your stomach gets blocked and causes pain.

With the above risk..can i stay out from reaching a doc for another 25 days...b'cause i am here on a business trip for 45 days and i have just 25 days remaining...

your suggestion would really help
you can be properly tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea 1 week post encounter.  if you are still having symptoms a few days from now, follow up regardless of where you are at.

grace
Thanks much, will definetly do it,

i kissed this guy and 1 or 2 months later i notices this bumps on the lining of my upper lip they can only be seen if im making the mmm sound. the i started dating this one guy i told him bout the bumps and know its almost a year since we been together 2 months after we kissed he started seen bumps on his lower lip and then it was on the side of both our lips and at the top of the lip lining thered be 1 tiny noticeable bump on the top of the lining, also we started seen tiny bumps on our private parts i've never had sex until now also these bumps blind into the skin and are only notice able if stared at closely. what are these bumps?

you posted the same question multiple times on the forum. please read our read before posting post as to the rules of posting on this forum.  

please start your own post instead of posting on someone else's post also. it's called hijacking a post and is against forum rules also.

grace