STDs Community
Please help, many thanks

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Please help, many thanks

Hi, everyone

I am a male who study in Europe and a month ago. In a moment of desire for pleasure that I decided to go to a licensed brothel in Vienna. Which on the website they clam the girls working there tested for stds weekly, but I really don't know the fact. The following sex acts were involved:

First, some kissing and I received Unprotected fellatio from her

Then, I preformed Unprotected cunnilingus on her not more then 1 minute, and I did not put my tongue into her virginal only licked on the outside.

And here comes the part I worry about, I performed unprotected analingus(rimjob)on her, I did inserted my tongue into her anus, I have never done this before, I guess I was carried away by her beauty. unprotected analingus lasted about 5 minutes, then she put a Condom on me and we did 69 position(during 69 position I was mainly doing analingus on her. and I came during the protected oral sex.

There was no vaginal sex.

Since the day of the event I became quiet nervous about it.

A  week after, I had some back pain and on the neck, and it went away a few days and I also had sore throat. And main while I was very nervous and often reading answers from this website and it helped me calm a bit.
But two weeks or maybe three weeks after, I developed something like prostatitis,  which I think I never had before, sort like urinary tract infection, I had strong odor to urine and strong pain near sides of my penis and thigh. after taking antibiotic(Norfloxacin) for few days, the strong pain near my penis(around penis)and thigh went away, but now I still have somewhat odor to urine but no more pains. Now Somehow I have difficult concentrate,sometimes sore eyes, losing appetites often feel weakness in my hands and my body, maybe fever but I am not sure. And still remain nervous about the event took place a month ago.

My questions are what are my chances to get std form the acts? Or maybe it is prostatitis which lead by my anxiety and heavy smoking?
( I have asked this question on Hiv prevention posts, they have told me I had no hiv risk and I may put my question on STD post)
Both oral-vaginal and oral-anal contact are very low risk for any STD. The biggest potential risk, from the anal contact, is for a non-STD gastrointestinal infection. But in the absense of nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea, you needn't even worry about that.

And there was no risk of any STD that could explain your genital area symptoms, and those aren't typical for any STD anyway. They are, however, absolutely typical for anxiety focused on your genitals. These symptoms can be the same as prostatitis. Changes in urine odor are always due only to diet, fluid intake, etc -- not a sign of any infection.

So really no STD risk, and at this point I don't recommend any STD testing.  You can move on with your life and not give this sexual exposure another thought.
Dear HowardH,
Thank you so much for your time to reply to me, I think I forgot something, I also have strong urgency to urine, and urine frequent then before, and have dry mouth. As I said after take antibiotic(Norfloxacin) , the most of my pain around of my penis, and abeomen above my penis and my thigh went away, so I think it could be a bacterial infection. My final question is do you think there is a chance I got acute prostatitis due to my anxiety  and not any std that you known of? Again, many thank you time and your kindness