STDs Community
Please help

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Please help

Please help! I have found White spots around my vagina and bum and I think it could be genital warts? Last night me and my boyfriend had sex last night and it was realy painful during sex. After sex I had extremely painful cramps I couldn't move and it went on for about an hour then I finally went to sleep. This morning I was still in pain and when I went to the toilet there was blood in my urine. I'm now realy scared and me and my boyfriend are going to the family health clinic tonite tonite, but I'm realy scared at the moment as I've researched and I have the symptoms of cervical cancer. Please help.
I can't diagnosis you. You have to see a Dr and you can't get an idea of cervical cancer from some blood in urine and cramps. Your trying to make a big jump. See your Dr.