STDs Community
Please help

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Please help

Please help! I have found White spots around my vagina and bum and I think it could be genital warts? Last night me and my boyfriend had sex last night and it was realy painful during sex. After sex I had extremely painful cramps I couldn't move and it went on for about an hour then I finally went to sleep. This morning I was still in pain and when I went to the toilet there was blood in my urine. I'm now realy scared and me and my boyfriend are going to the family health clinic tonite tonite, but I'm realy scared at the moment as I've researched and I have the symptoms of cervical cancer. Please help.
I can't diagnosis you. You have to see a Dr and you can't get an idea of cervical cancer from some blood in urine and cramps. Your trying to make a big jump. See your Dr.