STDs Community
Please help NGU Epipidmitis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help NGU Epipidmitis

Good afternoon Doctor - thank you in advance for your help.

My wife was diagnosed with BV about 6 months ago -
I had received oral about 9 months ago 2 times
I tested negative for Ghonorea (Gonorrhea) and Chlamadya and Syphilis and HIV right after I was aware of my Wifes BV diagnoses about 6 months ago.  The doctor gave me 4 pills of azithro at the time for insurance.  I did have sex with my wife before the pills and after without a condom.
Now 9 months after my initial exposure and 6 months after my wifes BV i was diagnosed with NGU today - I have not had any other oral or any sex outside of the oral 9 months ago - I did get tested after the 4 pills of azithro and was tested negative for all bacterial std's including NGU - However I have had sex with my wife after that test and now I was tested positive for NGU and negative for Ghonorea (Gonorrhea) and Chlamdya =

My questions =
1- does this mean that i got this from me reveiving oral?
2- is it possible i passed it to my wife and i got treated and got it back from my wife?
3- what is NGU called in women - I have read that sometimes NGU is diagnosed as BV in women is that true?
4- What now - She has zero symptoms?
5- My doctor said i show signs of epipidtimis and he is treeating this as well - If i told my wife that I had epipidtimis and that it was a non specific bacterial infection and that she should recheck her BV will that be considered a STD?
6- IF she goes to her OB and explains that I was diagnosed with non specific bacterial Epipdimitis without chlymidia or ghonorea (Gonorrhea) what will they test her for?
7- How do they find NGU in women? and what do they call it?

Sorry for the numerous questions.  I just cannot believe I would get NGU from such a quick oral experince twice and that I would have passed it on and then got it back - how rare is that?

Please let me your thoughts.  I hope this makes sense. - The test was a swab in the uretha and under a microscope right at the office - Can this be anything else?  I know i did a terrible thing and I regret it everyday of my life - I just do not want to hurt my wife and our very small happy kids.  I need to see if I can get her help without letting her know where it came from.  Can the BV have caused this or anything else?

Thank you
101028_tn?1348750963
you paid to post on the std experts forum and received a reply. continue to follow up there.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...