Aa
A
A
Close
Please help me I feel I am losing my mind
Long horrible story but I recently found out that the father of my first child (we had only slept together once un consented and I fell pregnant) possibly has HIV- i do not know this as a fact- but apparently has been on antiretroviral treatment for HIV for years (or so i have heard) that was 6 and a half years ago. i was std checked my first pregnancy, came back free of anything- I had another child with my current husband 2 years later, std checked for everything then- everything also came back clear- I have lived my life normally I donate blood for two years (because I assumed I was never in contact with an std) and surely something would have come up in those screening tests??? we live in Australia and its fairly strict.. I have had routine blood tests every two years for the past 6 years because i have depression and general health anxuety- and nothing has sparked cause for concern. Surely if I had HIV I would know by now right??? My main concern is my son- could he be infected? He's almost 6 and in my opinion is in optimum health- he's tall and big build (naturally) and i could count the times he has been sick his whole life on one hand. Have I got cause for concern? I suffer from OCD, pannick attacks anxiety and depression so I need to know if I am just freaking out. Can someone please help me.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3230354 tn?1381309286
Try reposting this question in the HIV forum.
Comment
Cancel
3230354 tn?1381309286
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1452625053
Blank