STDs Community
Please help

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Please help

Hi everyone I didn't know where to post this but if someone could help that would be great. I am a 23 yr old usually fit male but about 3/4 weeks ago began getting some scary and worrying symptoms that keep getting worse. The first symptom I had was of a feeling of something stuck in my urethra didnt burn or hurt just something there, then 2 days later abdominal pain at this point I went to the docs and he said my prostate was enlarged and gave me antibiotics. Went home, few days later whilst urinating I had a pop type feeling in urethra and some slight blood in wee for few hours next day pain in liver area ( lower right side) followed by sharp pain in upper front right side (kidney?) this then moved to back side same area. Was taken to a&e and told it could be a kidney stone. Was in excruciating pain from lower to upper right side was given a supository which did nothing. Had scan and was clear. Sent home ever since I've been having tight pains in legs mostly right leg just above knee and where the top of your sock would reach. started getting chesty and bringing up thick white stuff and some green/blood. Now I cannot empty my bowels either just barely squeezing something out and have been taking lactuluse. All this after unprotected sex I don't know if all or just some of this is related to sexual encounter or if I may have had some problems from before please help as drs and Er basically saying I'm psychotic and making it up even tho I can bring up black stuff and blood etc.                           symptoms I had before encounter but never thought nothing of include --- not feeling hungry or thirsty only drinking and eating minimal amounts, wet patch by bum in underwear just thought was sweat patch, lump on right arm by joint that hurts was told by doc yrs ago just fatty tissue (yh right) , waking up in mind before body happened so much for so long I would feel like I want to get out of bed but couldn't move wanting to scream help but unable to move(scary) and the runs ( put this down to diet)    Symptoms I have now after sexual encounter include ---- night sweats , trouble breathing , pain/tightness in legs , cannot get an erection , dry/black lips comes and Gos , foggy right side of mind, tight throat and face right side, stitch type pain in left side and struggling to empty bowels , bringing up black stuff, white stuff and blood. Sharp kidney pains etc have gone at this moment in time. Scratchy throat and lumps around groin. I went Er every night for 5 nights because of the pain and sent home each time with no answer , been go everyday for last week and no answer now they are calling me psychotic and getting help is impossible as they not taking me seriously. My own family now think I'm making it up, I have no one to talk to and can't get any help. Don't know what to do please help or advise someone. Thank you all    
Scared I had a condition already and have now caught HIV or something and its reacting badly to whatever health problem I already unknowingly had. Any help would be great thanks all
Nothing you listed has any relation to a STD or HIV. Only advice I can give is keep working with your Dr's. Nothing we can really tell you here.
You have posted this problem under other names, and your current name is decoysnake.  

If you want help, do not go to the ER.  They are not there for this sort of problem.  It sounds like you need a primary care doctor who can take blood and check your levels and see what's going on.  You need to tell him if you have been taking recreational drugs.  You need to follow up and let him try to help you.  It will take time to get to the bottom of it.  It could be something like a thyroid condition.  It's probably something common, or maybe it's something unusual, but the answers won't be immediate.  You need to be polite and patient to get the doctor to want to help you.  

I would start a prebiotic, magnesium in the morning, calcium at night, and perhaps start Miralax every other day.  

I hope you feel better soon.  
Thanks for reply, I have put this problem under other things as I'm not to sure as what the problem could be. The reason I went to a and e is because I've had this 3 weeks and already riddled with lumps and breathing difficulties pains in legs , spider web sensations in face, extreme renal pain, fatigue, night sweats , lump like sensation in lungs and kidneys, I honestly don't think I have the 2 weeks to see the doctor I have no idea if I have come into contact with some poison or toxin, or std, or virus or anything else. The hospital found several abnormalities and was not much help other than that. Doctor thought it was in my head until out of hours doctor confirmed I at least had kidney infection which is a small part of the problem. According to the resources I have found state that the kidney problems I am experiencing could be kidney failure and that is a medical emergency.