STDs Community
Possible Herpes

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Possible Herpes

Hi Doc

About 2 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex with 2 people, and protected vaginal sex. I've noticed just recently a small pink bump like a pimple grow in my pubic area(one). It is about the size of a pimple . I don't shave my pubic, but this pimple is located right ontop of a hair. How the it developed, there was a little itchyness around the area for a day, the next day a red bumb developed. Then the next day it had a white bumb at the top, and as i showered that day the white bumb broke, and puss came out. I've been feeling itchyness on my arms, and I am scared that I have developed herpes.

Avatar n tn
I should also comment that when the pimple broke it doesn't appear it has scabed over, or has an open sore. it appears that the pimple covered over and looks like its got fluid still in it. looks like another pimple again after breaking. My arms and all over my body itches. This all happened about 10 days after the encounter, and I am worried like hell. does this look like an std? thanks
You'd probably have multiple lesions. Sounds more like folliculitis, but have it checked by a dermatologist anyway.