STDs Expert Forum
Possible STD from stripper

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Possible STD from stripper
I went to a strip club with a few friends two nights ago. I was drunk and somewhat in control of myself. I got a private dance. I may or may not have kissed the area above her vagina/ upper area of vagina. After realizing what I did I freaked out and she reassured me that she was disease free. She stuck her tongue in my mouth several times. The following morning I noticed a small sore like a canker sore on the top of my bottom lip. I have these time to time due to stress with work and tobacco use. Do I have an STD or need to get tested. I am very stressed out now about this. .
Welcome to the forum.

This was an entirely risk-free event with respect to any and all STDs. Kissing of course carries risks of colds, influenza, etc -- but no STDs are transmitted by kissing, or by oral contact with skin near the genital area.  Even with overt oral contact with the vaginal area, the oral partner almost never catches anything.  You needn't worry at all, do not need testing, and if you have a regular partner, you can safely continue sex without transmitting anything.
I should add if there was contact it was brief.
And whatever my mouth touched it was dry.
Noted.
Thank you !