STDs Community
Possible STD

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Possible STD

I'm 14 (don't judge, we all make mistakes) and I've had sex twice. The first time was 100% protected. But the second time wasn't. Well, it wasn't for like 10 seconds. I'm worried that I have an STD and I made an appointment to get tested but they can't get me in for another 3 weeks. I had a Urinary Tract Infection two days after I had sex. That's a symptom of Chlamydia. I haven't had sex in over two months, and two days ago, my vagina started hurting. It doesn't burn when I urinate, but it hurts on an off sometimes. I was inspecting today and I found what looks like a small tear on the inside of my labia, almost by the opening of my vagina. Can someone tell me what this could be? It's where it hurts. And when I touch it, it hurts. I don't know what it could be from. Please help, I'm desperate...
you need to find somewhere else to be seen today or tomorrow to properly deal with this. You need tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea as well as tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally too. If they see any signs of herpes lesions during your exam, they can do a lesion culture on symptoms.

following up on these symptoms is being sexually responsible. If you were treated with antibiotics for your uti, you could just have something as simple as a vaginal yeast infection but you can't guess, you need seen and proper testing done to protect your future fertility.

stop back and let us know how your appointment went :)

have you had your gardasil shots?

grace
I don't know much about STDs to comment on your question, but please realize that nobody here in this forum will judge you. and even if they do, you shouldn't give it any thought. health comes first and hope you get treated. you are young and have a long life ahead. just be safe in the future.
The more I look at it, the more it looks like a small bump. I put antibiotic cream on it and it helped but it's still not fully better. It was really random, I don't think it's an STD. I told my mom if it doesn't get better within a week to take me to the walk-in clinic.
you need seen now, not later dear. don't brush this off and risk your future fertility! be seen promptly for a proper evaluation.
You're only 14 so you probably will recognize things on your body you might have never seen before, especially in your vaginal area. UTI's are common when you start becoming sexually active. I think you are probably okay, but it's best to see your GYN and tell them you are sexually active so they can give you an std panel and begin giving you your annual chlamydia and gonorrhea tests with your pap smears. The hurting or burning could be a vaginal tear from the moisture from infections (UTI), or you might have a yeast infection, which also are common when you become sexually active. I'm not judging you by any means, but take it from an older woman (me) that when you start becoming sexually active, a host of physical problems can start to occur, like UTI's and Yeast infections and possible stds, including Herpes, which condoms don't always protect against.Be safe!